I. General terms and conditions of business
§ 1 Basic provisions
(1) The following terms and conditions of business apply to all contracts that you conclude with us as a provider (bambusliebe GmbH) via the Internet site www.bambusliebe.de. Unless otherwise agreed, the inclusion of any of your own terms and conditions is contradicted.
(2) Consumer in the sense of the following regulations is every natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that can be attributed predominantly neither to his commercial nor his independent professional activity. Entrepreneur is any natural or legal person or a partnership with legal capacity, which acts in exercise of its independent professional or commercial activity when concluding a legal transaction.
§ 2 Conclusion of the contract
(1) The subject of the contract is the sale of goods.
(2) Already with the placement of the respective product on our website, we submit a binding offer to conclude a contract under the conditions specified in the article description.
(3) The contract is concluded via the online shopping cart system as follows:
The goods intended for purchase are placed in the "shopping cart". By clicking the corresponding button in the navigation bar, you can call up the "shopping basket" and make changes there at any time.
After calling up the "Checkout" page and entering the personal data as well as the payment and shipping conditions, all order data is finally displayed again on the order overview page.
If you have selected an immediate payment system (e.g. PayPal / PayPal Express / PayPal Plus, Amazon-Payments, Postpay, Sofortüberweisung), you will either be taken to the order overview page in our online shop or you will first be redirected to the website of the provider of the Sofortzahl system.
If you are redirected to the respective Sofortzahl system, please make the appropriate selection or enter your data there. Finally, you will be redirected back to our online shop to the order overview page.
Before sending the order, you have the opportunity to check all details again, to change them (also via the "back" function of the Internet browser) or to cancel the purchase.
By sending the order via the button "pay order" you declare the acceptance of the offer in a legally binding manner, whereby the contract is concluded.
(4) Your requests for the preparation of an offer are not binding for you. We will submit a binding offer to you in text form (e.g. by e-mail), which you can accept within 5 days.
(5) The processing of the order and transmission of all information required in connection with the conclusion of the contract is partly automated by e-mail. You must therefore ensure that the e-mail address you have deposited with us is correct, that the receipt of e-mails is technically ensured and, in particular, that it is not prevented by SPAM filters.
§ 3 Right of retention, retention of title
(1) You may only exercise a right of retention insofar as it concerns claims from the same contractual relationship. (2) The goods remain our property until the purchase price has been paid in full. We shall be liable without limitation for damages resulting from injury to life, body or health. Furthermore, we shall be liable without limitation in all cases of intent and gross negligence, in the case of fraudulent concealment of a defect, in the case of assumption of a guarantee for the quality of the object of purchase and in all other cases regulated by law.
(2) Liability for defects within the scope of the statutory guarantee shall be governed by the corresponding provision in our Customer Information (Part II).
(3) Insofar as essential contractual obligations are affected, our liability in the case of slight negligence shall be limited to the foreseeable damage typical for the contract. Essential contractual obligations are essential obligations which result from the nature of the contract and whose violation would endanger the achievement of the purpose of the contract as well as obligations which the contract imposes on us according to its content for the achievement of the purpose of the contract, whose fulfilment makes the proper execution of the contract possible in the first place and on whose compliance you may regularly rely.
(4) In the event of a breach of insignificant contractual obligations, liability for slightly negligent breaches of duty is excluded.
(5) Data communication via the Internet cannot be guaranteed to be error-free and/or available at all times according to the current state of technology. In this respect, we are not liable for the constant or uninterrupted availability of the website and the services offered there.
§ 5 Choice of law
(1) German law applies. For consumers, this choice of law shall only apply insofar as the protection granted by mandatory provisions of the law of the country of the consumer's habitual residence is not withdrawn (principle of favourability).
(2) The provisions of the UN Sales Convention shall expressly not apply.
II. customer information
1. identity of the seller
Büsdorfer Str. 9c
E-Mail: chris@bambusliebe. de
Alternative Dispute Resolution:
The European Commission provides a platform for out-of-court online dispute resolution (OS platform), accessible at http://ec.europa.eu/odr.
2. Information on the conclusion of the contract
The technical steps for the conclusion of the contract, the conclusion of the contract itself and the correction possibilities are carried out according to § 2 of our General Terms and Conditions (Part I.).
3. Contract language, contract text storage
3.1. The contract language is German.
3.2. The complete contract text is not stored by us. Before sending the order via the online shopping cart system, the contract data can be printed or electronically saved using the print function of the browser. After receipt of the order by us, the order data, the legally required information for distance selling contracts and the General Terms and Conditions of Business will be sent to you again by e-mail.
3.3. In the case of requests for quotations outside of the online shopping cart system, you will receive all contract data in text form within the framework of a binding offer, e.g. the order confirmation, the order confirmation, the order confirmation, the order confirmation and the general terms and conditions of business. e.g. by e-mail, which you can print out or save electronically.
4. Codes of Conduct
4.1. We have subjected ourselves to the buyer seal quality criteria of the Händlerbund Management AG and thus to the Ecommerce Europe Trustmark Code of Conduct, available at: http://www.haendlerbund.de/images/content/kaeufersiegel/kaeufersiegel-qualitatskriterien.pdf and http://www.ecommercetrustmark.eu/the-code-of-conduct/
5. Essential characteristics of the goods or services
The essential characteristics of the goods and/or services can be found in the respective offer.
6. Prices and payment modalities
6.1. The prices quoted in the respective offers as well as the shipping costs represent total prices. They include all price components including all applicable taxes.
6.2 The applicable shipping costs are not included in the purchase price. They can be called up via a correspondingly marked button on our website or in the respective offer, are shown separately during the ordering process and are to be borne by you additionally, unless the delivery free of shipping costs has been promised.
6.3. The payment methods available to you are shown under a correspondingly marked button on our website or in the respective offer.
6.4. Unless otherwise stated for the individual payment methods, the payment claims from the concluded contract are due for payment immediately.
7.2 If you are a consumer, it is regulated by law that the risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the sold item during shipment is only transferred to you upon delivery of the goods, regardless of whether the shipment is insured or uninsured. This does not apply if you have independently commissioned a transport company not named by the entrepreneur or any other person designated to carry out the shipment.
8. Legal liability for defects
8.1. The legal liability for defects rights exist.
8.2. As a consumer, you are requested to check the goods immediately upon delivery for completeness, obvious defects and transport damage and to notify us and the carrier of any complaints as quickly as possible. Failure to do so will not affect your statutory warranty claims.These general terms and conditions and customer information have been prepared by the lawyers of the dealer association specialising in IT law and are permanently checked for legal conformity. The Händlerbund Management AG guarantees the legal security of the texts and is liable in the event of warnings. Further information can be found at: http://www.haendlerbund.de/agb-service.
last update: 23.01.2017